We are not tech literate, of course, which means that there are many things about the Internet that sound mysterious to us. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you do not know it all, by all means! However, it is a matter of prudence and vigilance to make sure that you stay up-to-date and thoroughly informed about methods that will keep you at bay from online harm.
If you want to learn how to tackle with common tech issues and remain perfectly protected online, check out our easy list:
- Restricted Internet Access: One of the heavily discussed tech issues these days is not being able to browse what one person want, anonymously. You can simply use a VPN to encrypt your traffic and make sure to remain anonymous on the web. Without the utilization of a VPN, there is no way for you to encode your data and prevent them from being compromised. Of course, the VPN also allows you to mask IP and unblock geographically restricted sites and channels – which is a win-win situation!
- Transferring files over iOS or Android without Virus: This is yet another big tech challenge, for all of us. If you use mobile devices (iOS or Android running), and you want to share documents and files, you should do that without using any wires whatsoever. There are apps such as ShareIT, which can help you with that. Wireless sharing is more convenient and much safer than any other way.
- Avoiding re-downloads: Many folks have just to keep re-downloading their short-listed apps, with every single device change – most of the times. Backup all your apps and make sure that you store everything somewhere safe. In this way, you will never have to re-download anything again, with the negative consequences of losing your previous data.
- Whatsapp install clean-up: If you are using WhatsApp, you may have experienced unwanted adding of your account to several groups. What is more, there is a persistent storage of everything you share (music, pictures, etc.) and this can limit your overall storage space. With a cleaner app, such as Magic Cleaner, you can kiss this problem goodbye.
- Managing passwords in a better way: This is a trending tech issue online, and a serious one – you need to pay particular attention to it. Use a password manager, to store all your passwords and not ever have to ask for a different one, because you have forgotten about it. LastPass and other apps can help you out a great deal, allowing you to use complicated, unbreakable passwords.
- Blocking annoying apps: Unwanted adverts annoy us all, and those are on almost everyone’s device – that’s a fact. To avoid this annoying tech issue, you need to block ads and make sure that your devices (mobile phones and laptops, desktops etc.) perform greatly, without any annoying interruptions and security issues. With the help of AdBlock Plus or any other similar weapon, you can experience web browsing without any ads blocking your way.
As you can see, it does not take a lot to efficiently deal with some basic technical issues. So, feel free to try them out and see how much your overall online experience will be improved!
Top/Featured Image: By beear / Pixabay
Latest posts by Ali Qamar (see all)
- Instant Messaging and Threats Related to Identity Theft Online - 15 June 2016 8:25 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg Accounts’ Hacks Reveal a Fundamental Security Error - 10 June 2016 11:06 AM
- Russian Apps Raise Concerns over Privacy - 8 June 2016 10:15 AM