Smartphones are increasing the number of services that they can provide to their users, almost every day. This also increases the level of internet usage through mobile devices. That’s why people are getting increasingly concerned about the safety of their Android devices and the security that it provides while their browsing the internet. One of the newest security trends in Android industry are the VPN Android apps. This post will focus on one of the VPN providers android app being made available for the users, which is ExpressVPN Android app.
How to get ExpressVPN App
You can try Express VPN on your Android device for free during the one day trial period. If you decide to purchase the pro version, you will also get a month long money-back guarantee by the company. And after you start the one day trial you will be able to choose from great number of international servers, being made available to you by ExpressVPN.
Reason for Using ExpressVPN Android App
Android Express VPN app is one of the rare smartphone applications that allows you to use Pandora, Netflix and all other restricted portals through your phone. The app also ranks among the best when it comes to providing top notch device security while you use a public Wi-Fi hotspot. This app is also backed up by an already existing online VPN service that’s been on the market for years. Experience is very important when choosing the right VPN provider for your Android device.
ExpressVPN Android Features
- More than 70 international servers located on four different continents: Asia, North America, Europe and South America.
- It hides your IP address using through different protocols and encryption that are a part of the VPN service.
- It doesn’t log any of your personal information.
- Helps you choose the right location for your needs and helps you see what are the most recent locations that you’ve visited.
- Single tap feature allows you to turn the VPN off, and on whenever you need to. Located on a very user friendly home screen.
- The customer support is active all the time, and you can contact them via mail or chat.
- Works on various network connections including 3G, Wi-Fi and even LTE.
- One of the best encryptions in the business with length of 256 bits.
- It uses the latest OpenVPN protocols in order to secure the 256 bit encryption.
- There are no limitations for the bandwidth that you can use during the month.
- You can use Bitcoins in order to purchase the subscription plan.
What You Can Do With This App
When installed via app on Android, ExpressVPN is mostly used by customers to add another security layer to their existing antivirus software. The reason why you need to use a VPN is mainly connected with the data flow of your personal information. When you use VPN for Android then all the info that you provide to the internet gets encrypted so no third parties can access it. It is also good when you need to access a site that has country restrictions.
Easy To Setup
All you need to do is download and install the free ExpressVPN Android app from the Google Play market. From there you will be able to access the one day free trial and purchase the subscription plan that you want.
Money Back Guarantee
ExpressVPN offers a full money back guarantee that lasts for the first month of the service. I you’re not satisfied with their service you can ask for your money back during the first month. This can rarely be seen among VPN providers, but ExpressVPN is known for its impeccable customer care and support.
Express VPN uses a 256 bit encryption and OpenVPN protocols (among others), which makes it one of the most secure apps for your phone. It will secure the security of your data and files through encryption and it will also allow you to surf the web anonymously.
- 1 Month Subscription Plan: $12.95/month
- 6 Months: $59.94/total, $9.99/month
- 12 Months: $99.84/total, $8.32/month
ExpressVPN’s Android app is probably one of the best apps in its niche, but we would still like to hear some personal experience from users that have used the app. Feel free to share any opinions or rates in the comments section.