Do you want to know the perfect way in which you can have access to all the jailbreak features (not literally, but you know what we mean) without ever having to jailbreak your iOS device?
You might say to yourself something along the lines of how all of this sounds confusing.￼
Well, we are here today to tell you about something that goes by the name of TweakBox.
If you have not heard of TweakBox before, we can totally understand why you would not understand what we are telling you right now.
But to keep things simple, just know that if you install TweakBox on your mobile device, you can actually have access to all the applications that are not available to users who only look at the App Store for their apps and other stuff.
Of course, if you do not know what TweakBox is then you also do not know how it works.
And if you don’t know how it works, things can get tricky.
This is the step by step guide that we want you to follow if you want to install TweakBox on your iPad or iPhone without pulling in an all-nighter.
So what is TweakBox?
Many consider TweakBox as an amazing application.
We are not here to confirm or deny that.
What we are here to do is to have a look at what does it do and how you can make it work for you.
So, it is an application which enables users to install various kinds of third-party applications on their iOS devices.
Most of the iOS users have had no other choice but to remain content and know the fact that if something is not available on the App Store then they cannot have it on their device.
They can’t even download an app from their web browsers.
And that’s where TweakBox presents a solution.
In other words, iOS users can use this app in order to access various types of applications without ever having to think about jailbreaking their device.
TweakBox comes with
- various versions of iOS jailbreaks which are all available in the accompanying library.
To put it in other terms, TweakBox is for all those iOS developers who have grown tired and sick of all the device limitations that they have to deal with.
How to install TweakBox on iPad and iPhone
First, know that some consider TweakBox as the best third-party application installers if one does not want to use the App Store.
With that knowledge, here are the steps that you need to take.
Step by step guide on how to install TweakBox.
- First, start your iPhone device and then make your way to the official website of TweakBox.
- Then you need to push the button that says Install Now.
- Once that is done, you should see a message on your screen. Don’t pay any attention to it. Or more like not too much attention. Just keep moving forward.
- Then click on Allow.
- Now you should see your device opening up the Settings menu. Once there you need to click the option that says Install.
- Once that is done, you must set a strong password for your iOS device. Then you need to enter it.
- [Now when you know what your Passcode is, you need to click the button that says Install one more time.
- At this point, you should see your device installing the app.
- Once you see the process get completed, you need to click on Done.
Ok, now what?
Now you should be able to find the new application on your Home screen.
With that out of the way, you need to move on to the part that some consider as serious.
What we mean to say is that some of the applications that are available on TweakBox will not download.
We are talking about applications such as Kodi.
These require the user to enable the option that says ‘allow applications from unknown developers’
When you want to install a given app but see the error that tells you something like ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’, then you need to do the following.
Guide on what to do when Tweakbox gives an error
- First, open up settings
- and then click on General.
- After that tap on the option that says Profiles & Device management.
- Next, you need to select the text that is located underneath the option that says Enterprise App.
- When that is done, you need to click the option that says Trust.
- After that, the device should prompt you with another message.
- Once you see the message, you need to hit the button that says Trust one more time.
- And that is it.
List of popular apps available on TweakBox.
As mentioned before as well, the primary benefit of using TweakBox is that it acts as a tool for you to install applications which you cannot have access to via your official iTunes App Store.
To have a better idea of what is on offer, we will now mention the top apps on TweakBox.
- MediaBox HD
- iPlay TV
- Movie Box
- NBA App++
- Popcorn Time
Some say that you can even try to download jailbreak from the TweakBox application.
And this includes the new Electra iOS jailbreak.
There are lots of other things to find and try out.
So get moving.
What about a VPN for TweakBox?
Or more like do you need a VPN for TweakBox?
Well, the slightly concerning thing about installing third-party applications on the iOS platform is that the user may end up compromising a good bunch of his/her data.
The device itself might get attacked.
We have already mentioned the fact that the apps available on TweakBox are not official apps.
That is why it is so different from the App Store.
And there is no doubt about the fact that some of these apps might be planted by hackers in order to lure customers in and then use their device to harvest all of their personal data.
Because of that, we suggest that users who want to secure all of their iOS devices, should invest in a good and trustworthy VPN service provider.
When you connect to a VPN or a Virtual Private Network, you give yourself all the opportunity in the world to keep your data safe via encryption and other techniques.
Good VPN services conceal your identity as well.
A VPN service can shield you against hacking attempts without breaking a sweat.
However, you will need to know which VPN is best for you.
And while we would love to recommend a single best VPN for TweakBox we can’t.
That is because each user has a different device and different preferences.
In order to remove all the confusion, you need to read more about the best that the VPN industry has to offer.
Click here to read our top VPN service providers and then make an informed decision.
Latest posts by Zohair (see all)
- How to watch the ICC World Cup in 2019 online and live - 24 March 2019 8:02 PM
- How to block unwanted text messages on iPhone and Android - 23 March 2019 2:37 AM
- How to install FilmOn on Kodi in 2019 - 19 March 2019 11:12 PM