In order to watch FX network outside US or even inside US via online streaming, you will have to access FXNOW.
What is FXNOW?
FXNOW is FX Network’s on-demand video service.
It offers some of the best content available anywhere.
People from all parts of the globe want to watch FXNOW.
But the main problem is that the FX Network official website doesn’t work outside US.
The network has imposed geo-restrictions on its streaming service for people who don’t live in the US.
To access and watch FXNOW outside US, you can make use of three methods.
These three methods are as follows,
- Use a VPN service to bypass geo-restrictions
- Use a Smart DNS proxy service to do the same
- Or make use of Kodi to watch FXNOW outside US and much more.
Of course, there are a few other methods with which you can watch FXNOW outside US.
But they are either too expensive.
Or are outright scams.
Hence, if you want to be safe, then stick to our three recommended methods.
After understanding these three methods you would know about as much as anyone else about techniques to unblock and then access FXNOW abroad.
Using our methods, you’ll have no problems in watching FXNOW outside US in countries such as,
- The UK
This guide will also help you with other information that you need to consider before trying to watch FXNOW outside US.
We’ll also give you clear instructions and step-by-step guides on how to bypass geo and regional restrictions for most streaming websites.
With our techniques, you won’t just be able to watch FXNOW outside US.
But you’ll also know how to do the same for many other streaming services such as,
- US Netflix
- Amazon Prime
First, The Short Answer
Before we go into the full details of each method, for the more experienced users we would like to mention the short no-frills answer first.
To watch FXNOW outside US you will have to use a Smart DNS proxy service.
The best Smart DNS proxy service for this job is StrongDNS which comes for free with StrongVPN.
It will unblock FXNOW for you if you want to watch FXNOW outside US.
There is one alternative method as well.
You could use a VPN service to unblock FXNOW as well.
Just make sure you sign up for a decent VPN service provider.
The best VPN service provider to watch FXNOW outside US with is IPVanish.
So all you have to do is sign up for IPVanish and then connect to a US server.
Then just pick up your favorite streaming device and start streaming FXNOW.
The third method is that of Kodi.
Basically, you first have to install Kodi on your device, install a Kodi add-on such as The Pyramid add-on and start streaming FXNOW and a ton of more content.
That does it for the summary part.
Now, let’s get into the nitty-gritty details.
How To Watch FXNOW Outside US With The Help Of A Smart DNS Proxy Service?
Using a Smart DNS proxy service is fairly simple.
In other words, you can be done with the whole process within 5 minutes.
Let’s define the problem first so that you have a better idea of what it is you want to solve and how to go about doing that.
The problem is that if you go to the official FXNOW website right now, you would get an error.
The website would tell you that you can’t watch FXNOW outside US.
How does the website know that you don’t live in the US?
Well, it can detect your IP address.
Each machine has to have one, so you should not spend too much time trying to get rid of it.
The FXNOW website applies geo-restrictions to all non-US IP addresses.
Because they want to make sure that only people in the US can consume their content.
Smart DNS proxy services don’t just unblock streaming services.
They also allow users to hide their original and real location from streaming services such as FXNOW.
Instead of showing the streaming service the user’s real IP address, Smart DNS proxy services show them a US IP address.
In other words, Smart DNS proxy services mask the user’s IP address with a US IP address in order to get rid of geo-restrictions.
Once the user has signed up for a Smart DNS proxy service and has installed it on his/her streaming device then the user can easily watch FXNOW outside US.
As mentioned before, Smart DNS proxy services don’t just change the user’s IP address.
They come with many other benefits.
Let’s take a look at some of them right here and right now.
Benefits of Using A Smart DNS Proxy Service To Watch FXNOW Outside US
- Smart DNS proxy services work so efficiently that they hardly affect the user’s internet speed.The reason for that fact is the way smart DNS proxy services work.These Smart DNS proxy services only redirect a small percentage of the total user traffic.
- Smart DNS proxy services are also fast because they don’t have to encrypt the user’s internet traffic.Smart DNS proxy services also do not change the user’s IP address.They only hide them.This method of work is very beneficial for users who want to access lots of local websites quickly and without much fuss.
- The other advantage of using a Smart DNS proxy service is that they work on all of the user’s streaming platform.In other words, Smart DNS proxy services support devices such as Android, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, Xbox, PS3, PS4.You’ll have to work a lot to find a streaming device that is not compatible with a reputable Smart DNS proxy service.
- Smart DNS proxy services also allow users to simultaneously stream high-quality content via geo-blocked streaming services from various different countries.With a Smart DNS proxy service, you can not only watch FXNOW outside US, but also US Netflix, Now TV and CBC.You won’t have to change a single thing in your Smart DNS setup to view content from all of the above-mentioned services.
- Smart DNS proxy services do have one problem though.Your internet service provider can turn them into useless applications via policies such as Transparent proxies and DNS Hijacking.
Which Smart DNS Proxy Service should you sign up for?
More and more people want to watch content that is not available in their country.
The market knows this.
And hence you have a ton of choice when it comes to signing up for a Smart DNS proxy service.
Which one should you go for?
Well, it all depends on your needs and requirements.
Most reasonable Smart DNS proxy services offer a list of channels that their service would unblock.
And all Smart DNS proxy services differ from each other in this regard.
Hence, you should think about which channel do you want to watch.
Then check if the Smart DNS proxy service you are currently looking at has that channel on its list of unblocked channels.
Lucky for you, we have done quite a bit of research when it comes to Smart DNS proxy services.
And our research tells us that StrongDNS is the best Smart DNS proxy service around.
We don’t just say that because it is cheap and unblocks a ton of channels.
We say that because it comes from a very reputed VPN service provider, StrongVPN.
In fact, users can sign up for StrongDNS without paying any money by purchasing a StrongVPN subscription.
Click here to sign up for StrongDNS via a StrongVPN subscription from the official website right here and right now.
StrongDNS is our preferred Smart DNS proxy service.
If you go to the official website of this Smart DNS proxy service then you can learn more about the codes that you will need to unblock FXNOW outside US.
StrongDNS unlocks many other streaming services as well
Moreover, all StrongVPN packages come with a seven-day money-back guarantee.
So you don’t have to take any risks while trying to sign up for StrongDNS.
They also have detailed setup guides on their official website.
How To Watch FXNOW Outside US Via A VPN Service?
The answer is again, simple.
But slightly long.
Let’s get to it then.
If you find that you need an easier and more comprehensive way to watch FXNOW outside US, then perhaps you may want to stay away from Smart DNS proxy services.
We want you to try out VPN services.
VPN services are the best when it comes to unlocking geo-restricted content outside US.
All you have to do is to first find a suitable VPN service provider.
And then install your VPN service provider’s VPN app on your streaming device.
After that, it is just a matter of connecting to a US server and streaming your desired content.
With a VPN service close at hand, you should have no problems in accessing high-quality content that is usually not available to users outside US.
As was the case with Smart DNS proxy services, VPN services also come with their own set of advantages.
Let’s discuss some of them before moving forward.
Advantages of Using A VPN Service To Watch FXNOW Outside US
- VPN service providers channel all of the user’s traffic via the company’s own VPN server.This VPN server is located in a country of the user’s own choosing.Using this technique, a user may stream any content on his/her streaming device.VPN service providers usually allow users access to all streaming sites and apps which are exclusive to a particular country.
In other words, a VPN service provider should have no problems in unlocking streaming sites such as CBS All Access, Hulu Plus, Netflix, FXNOW.
It also unlocks almost any and all streaming services apart from the ones we have mentioned above.
- VPN services are easy to set up and operate on.Users who have had some experience with installing any application can set up a VPN service on their PC, Mac, Android, iPad, and/or iPhone within a matter of minutes.Some users may have devices which are rare.Rare in the sense that a VPN service provider may not have a VPN app for those devices.
In that case, the best course of action is to find the VPN service provider that does support your particular device.
For example, if a user wants to set up a VPN connection on devices such as Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, and/or PS3 then the user will have to first set up the VPN Connection on his/her VPN router.
They can also make use of a Smart DNS proxy service because Smart DNS proxy services support more platforms than VPN service providers.
- The other great benefit of using a VPN service is that it works even if the user’s internet service provider applies policies such as Transparent Proxies and/or DNS Hijacking.
- A VPN service encrypts the user internet data and then re-routes the connection via its own VPN server.Such type of connections ensure maximum security and online privacy.
VPN services do have some downsides as well.
Let’s discuss some of those as well.
Disadvantages of Using a VPN Service to Watch FXNOW outside US
First of all, VPN service providers do tend to decrease the speed of the user’s internet connection.
The way good VPN service providers differentiate themselves from mediocre VPN service providers is by the amount they decrease the user’s internet speed.
The best VPN service providers decrease the user’s internet speed by, at the very least, 10 percent.
But that decrease in speed comes with more resiliency when compared to Smart DNS proxy services.
VPN services have better apps than Smart DNS proxy services as well.
That is why it is easier for users to benefit themselves from VPN services.
Usually, a reputable VPN service provider would offer dedicated and custom-built VPN apps for all major platforms such as PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone.
All VPN service providers offer these apps for free.
If your VPN service provider is charging you just for the app in addition to the service, then that VPN service is not a VPN service.
It is a scam.
Stay away from it.
Which VPN Service Should You Sign Up For To Watch FXNOW Outside US?
Just like Smart DNS proxy services, the market offers you a ton of VPN service providers as well.
Each VPN service provider would say that it offers the best service at the cheapest rates.
So which one should you go for?
In other words, which one should you trust?
You have to study hard to analyze each and every VPN service provider that peaks your interest.
Or you can just read Security Gladiators where we have already reviewed each and every top VPN service provider to facilitate you.
Our research shows that IPVanish is the best VPN service provider when it comes to watching FXNOW outside US.
Because IPVanish is,
There are many other reasons why IPVanish is the best VPN service provider in the market.
It has continued its reign at the top of the charts on Security Gladiators for some time now.
And it shows no signs of abdicating its thrown.
There are some legitimate challengers out there.
You might have heard about VPN service providers such as,
- Buffered VPN
To be fair, they are all reasonably effective VPN service providers.
But IPVanish sets itself apart with fantastic service.
And that’s what counts in the end.
A VPN service could have all the features and servers in the world, but if those servers aren’t performing, then there is no use for such a VPN service providers.
IPVanish is the best when it comes to uptime and consistent speed.
Plus, IPVanish offers a seven-day money-back guarantee with all its packages.
So you are free from any risk while signing up for IPVanish.
To sign up for IPVanish from the official website right now, click here.
How To Watch FXNOW Outside US With A VPN Service Step-by-Step Guide
- First, you need to go to the official website of the VPN service provider you want to sign up for.
Since we have recommended IPVanish as the best VPN service provider to watch FXNOW outside US, you would want to make it to the official website of IPVanish.
- When you get there, you need to sign up for a package of your choice.The longer your subscription period, the better rates you will get.
- After signing up with your preferred VPN service provider you need to download your VPN service provider’s official VPN app.Make sure you download the VPN app that is meant for your system only.For example, if you want to use a VPN service on your Windows machine then you will have to download the .exe file for it.If you want to install the VPN app for your Android, then you will have to either download it from the official VPN website in the form of a .apk file or you will have to install it from Google Play Store.
- After downloading the official VPN app, you must install it on your system.That is as easy as double-clicking the file that you downloaded from the official VPN website.
- After the installation wizard has done its business, you should have the official VPN app on your system.Now click on it and run it.
- After that, input your login credentials on the main screen.Your VPN service provider will usually provide you with these once you have signed up for a subscription package.If you still don’t know your username and password then check the welcome email that your VPN service provider sent you.Usually, VPN service providers send such information to their new users in confirmation and/or welcome email.
If you still don’t have it, then contact the customer support department of your VPN service provider.
- After you are done with the login process, now you need to connect to a VPN server to change your IP address.Since you want to watch FXNOW outside US, you must connect to a VPN server that is inside US.Most VPN apps have a list of servers available to new users on the main screen in the form of a drop-down menu or a world map.When you have found the VPN server located in US, click on it.
- After that, hit the connect button.Your VPN app should now connect you to your chosen VPN server and consequently, change your IP address.Once the VPN app has done that, you will have a new IP address.A US IP address.
- After that, it is just a matter of you going to the FXNOW official website, signing in and then watching high-quality content from outside US.
Additional Information On How To Watch FXNOW Outside US With A VPN and Smart DNS Proxy Service.
We have already told you everything you need to know in order to watch FXNOW outside US from the comfort of your house.
But there are certain things which would benefit you a lot if you take the time out and read about them.
For example, let’s talk about the platforms that FXNOW supports.
Because it doesn’t matter if your VPN service provider supports a particular platform, if FXNOW doesn’t support that platform as well, then there is no point to using the VPN service on that platform.
Right now, FXNOW allows users to stream the company’s content on the following platforms,
- Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Mac or any iOS device
- PC, or any Windows machine
What about content?
You may have heard about FXNOW from your friend.
And may not know what’s on offer.
Here is the list of movies and series that FXNOW offers to all its streamer users via the online service,
- Sons of Anarchy
- American Horror Story
- The League
Remember, even if you have signed up for a VPN service or a Smart DNS proxy service, you will still require a valid and genuine US cable subscription.
That is a must if you want to watch FXNOW outside US.
The FX Network is a bit behind the game where the likes of HBO and CBS provide stand-alone Video on Demand online services.
We are hopeful that the FX Network will compete with them and start offering its own streaming service in VOD format a well.
Watch FXNOW Outside US With A Smart DNS Proxy Service or A VPN?
You now know everything there is to know about how to watch FXNOW outside US with a VPN and/or Smart DNS proxy service.
Our recommendation is that if you have to choose between the two, you should go with the VPN service.
As mentioned before, streaming services all over the internet are blocking Smart DNS proxy services and VPN services.
While VPN services do get blocked, they are more resilient.
They have more engineers working behind the scene to come up with new ways of circumventing geo-restrictions.
That is the reason why VPN services are more expensive than Smart DNS proxy services.
Smart DNS proxy services are light and don’t slow you down.
But they don’t offer you or your data any protection.
In the modern world, where so many government agencies are tracking your every move, it is imperative that you take care of your privacy yourself.
The easiest way to do that is to sign up for a VPN service provider.
With all of that cleared up, let’s move to our third and final method to watch FXNow outside US.
How To Watch FXNOW Outside US With Kodi
Kodi is the same open source media player that we all know and love.
For those still confused, Kodi is basically the rebranded version of XBMC.
It is powerful.
And it works online.
It allows users to watch high-quality content from almost any source in the world.
With Kodi, you will not only get to watch FXNOW outside US, but a ton of more content.
The best part about Kodi is that it can be free if you know what you are doing.
The thing with Kodi is that it doesn’t really offer any content on its own.
It makes use of add-ons to offer content.
Now, there are official Kodi add-ons and unofficial Kodi addons.
Some add-ons are free while others charge your money.
The unofficial Kodi add-ons are the ones that you need to target if you want to watch FXNOW outside US and plenty more.
Even though Kodi is free, it doesn’t just offer you one channel or one form of entertainment.
It offers plenty.
With Kodi, you can watch premium entertainment content related to fields such as,
- Video, movies
- Live TV
To void having to pay thousands of dollars worth of bills every year to cable companies, you can just install Kodi and start watching stuff for free.
Kodi is the perfect place for you if you are okay with not having 4K content.
We have already mentioned that Kodi doesn’t charge you any fees.
And most of all, it is open source.
That means, all you have to do is to go to the official Kodi website and download the Kodi app for your streaming device.
Then install it.
Kodi is compatible with every major platform including,
- Raspberry Pie
After you have installed Kodi you will have the opportunity to install some of the best add-ons to watch FXNOW outside US.
We’ll mention some of the add-ons below to guide you further.
The next few sections will discuss the add-ons you will need to watch live TV on Kodi.
With live TV add-ons enabled on your Kodi device, you’ll have access to more content than FXNOW can ever throw at you.
And that too for free.
If we’re talking from a historical perspective then Phoenix is a relatively young Kodi add-on.
But it deserves its place on our list.
Its quality is the reason we have mentioned it before all other add-ons.
With Phoenix, you get access to a ton of international channels.
There is hardly a channel on planet earth that Pheonix can’t stream.
Moreover, the Kodi community regularly updates the add-on to add more content to it.
Hence, you can almost guarantee yourself that you’ll see something new every time you turn on Phoenix.
Since you want to view content from the FX Network, you will probably need to choose the Crusader88 category.
This is the category that Phoenix offers to users who want to view international channels.
But that’s not all.
Phoenix supplies a ton of other content to users in the form of,
- Audio content
- Video content
While all Kodi add-ons offer users the same type of content, Pheonix sets itself apart by offering a smooth service that rarely disappoints.
This is the add-on you might want to keep your eyes on if you want to use Kodi to watch all the good stuff.
The only problem with USTVNow is that it isn’t free.
It is basically a subscription-based service.
In order to use USTVNow with Kodi, you actually need to subscribe to USTVNow.
You can easily do that by visiting their official website.
USTVNow also has a free option.
In the free option, the people behind USTVNow offer users around 6 free channels which are based in the US.
For users who want more channels than that, USTVNow has a premium service.
This service costs users around $19 per month for an additional 28 channels.
People looking to stream content from US-based channels such as,
- Fox News
And more, should try and install USTVNow on their Kodi devices.
If we are talking about the variety of content, then it is true that USTVNow offers little content when compared to Phoenix.
But still, USTVNow has managed to establish itself as the most popular Kodi add-on in the United States.
That is also the reason why we have placed this add-on right after Phoenix.
This is another excellent Kodi addon.
And probably the oldest one as well.
Because of the experience, it has in the market, this add-on has managed to amass millions of Kodi users.
One special feature that we should definitely point out here is that this add-on actually gives Kodi users suggestions on what content they should watch.
It categorizes those suggestions based on the most viewed and/or popular content on Kodi in the past 24 hours.
Users have the option of changing that criteria to 7 days as well.
For modern Kodi users, this feature is an absolute must.
We would go ahead and tell you that Navi-X is the Kodi add-on that you should go to when you don’t know what you should watch next.
Navi-X offers live sports action along with other international channels.
Using the Navi-X Kodi add-on you can catch up on all NBA matches, football events, golf tournaments, and IPL cricket from India.
Navi-X is also pretty adept at furnishing Kodi users with their favorite audio content along with TV shows and movies.
Users also have the option of marking a particular channel as ‘favorite.’
Doing so helps them to access their favorite channel easily and directly from Navi-X favorites tab.
This add-on also has a pretty handy search feature.
And it can filter channel results based on the user’s preferences as well.
This add-on is a bit basic.
But only on the outside.
It is great at doing the work.
All the time.
The variety of channels is also something that impressed us.
It organizes channels in the follow categories,
- World news
- Live sports streaming
- Audio content
Vdubt25 comes with exclusive country based channels as well.
We’re talking about UK Live TV along with Ireland Live TV and much more.
The thing that caught our eye about this add-on is that it streams HD TV shows as well.
All the great shows that you watch on TV are also available here.
News has it that Vdubt25 is currently working on a Kids category.
So that should be fun as well.
This is the add-on you should make an effort to install if your main aim is to watch FXNOW outside US.
It is very effective for people who want to watch Live TV online.
Stream Engine also has the ability to categorize channels.
But it doesn’t just categorize them.
It categorizes them to depths that we haven’t seen any other Kodi add-on do.
You’ll have to use it in order to fully understand how much work the developers of this add-on have put into it.
Let’s take a look at some of the channels that you can watch with Stream Engine on your Kodi device.
They are as follows,
- NBA TV
- Fox Sports
- Sky Sports
- ESPN HD
- Cartoon Network
- Fox Movies
See that last one?
It is FX.
So what are you waiting for?
Just install Stream Engine and binge-watch all of your favorite movies and TV series.
Stream Engine has an impressive collection of high-quality TV shows as well.
So now the obvious question becomes:
How do you install these add-ons?
Allow us to walk you through the entire process in the form of a step-by-step guide.
Now the actual procedure is pretty similar for all Kodi add-ons.
Once you know how to install one, you can install any Kodi add-on with all the guides that are available on the internet.
We’ll show you how to install The Pyramid and Stream Engine, because these are the ones you would want to focus on if you want to watch FXNOW outside US.
How To Watch FXNOW Outside US Using Kodi Add-on The Pyramid
The Pyramid is just another Kodi add-on that doesn’t specifically show FXNOW content, but offers way more content than any one single channel.
Here is how you get it.
First, install Kodi on your device.
Go here, to download Kodi for your device.
Here, we have a nice tutorial for you on how to install Kodi on your device.
From this point onwards we’ll assume that you have installed Kodi on your system.
Now, for the guide.
- Run Kodi.
- Then go to the SYSTEM option.Depending on your skin, you may have this option as “Settings”.
- Then go to System Settings.
- After that click on Add-ons.
- And then turn on the option that says “Unknown Sources”.
- Your Kodi device may show you a warning message.
It will say something about the user agreeing that any data loss would be their own responsibility.
The message will also warn about potential data loss, device damage, and co.
Since you are a sensible Kodi user, none of that will happen to you.
So click Yes.
Now we need to install the actual add-on.
Follow the guide below for Kodi Krypton.
- Run Kodi.
- Go to the main menu screen.
- Click on Settings. This is the option that comes in the shape of a cog located in the top left corner of your Kodi screen.
- Then click on File Manager.
- And then hit Add Source.
- After that choose Add Source.
- And then select None.
- When that is done, you need to type a string.
This is the string that we want you to type
https://repozip.zerotolerance.gq(No longer available).
Type the string without the quotes.
And then hit OK.
- After that, highlight the next box that is below the current name.
It has a label of “enter a name for this media Source” on it.
Click on it and type Teamzt.
- Then click OK.
- Now is the time you need to step up and go back to Kodi home screen
- Choose the add-ons option that appears in the left hand menu
- Choose Browser. This option also comes in the form of an icon which basically looks like a box in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select the option that says Install from zip file.
- Then select the option teamzt.
- After that choose repository.zt-x.x.zip.
- Now Kodi will get to work and when it is done, it will show you an Add-on enabled notification message.
Wait for that message.
- Then choose Install from repository
- And then choose Zero Tolerance Repository
- After that select Video add-ons
- And then choose The Pyramid
- From the resulting window, hit Install
- Then wait again before Kodi shows you that notification for Add-on Installed.
Kodi will install the add-on in the background.
When the add-on is ready it will show you a notification.
After that, you can go to your add-ons section from the main menu and access the add-on.
How to Watch FXNOW Outside US With Stream Engine Add-on
This is the add-on which will give you direct access to FX Network content.
Follow the below mentioned guide, word for word.
- Run Kodi
- Go to the main menu
- Then look for the option System.
- Then look for the option File Manager.
Click that one as well.
- Then choose Add Source
- After that select None
- When that’s done, put your hands on your keyboard and start typing this “
https://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml” (not available anymore) without the quotes.
- Then hit Done
- After that highlight that little box just beneath the previous option which has the label “enter a name for this source”.
Type anything here.
We’ll say go with StreamFX.
- Now hit Okay.
- Then head on backward to your official Kodi home screen.
- Click on System
- And then Add-ons
- After that choose the option that says Install from zip File
- And then find the source named StreamFX.
- After that choose the option that says repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Sit back and wait for Kodi to show you the add-on enabled message.
- Then choose Get Add-ons and/or Install from repository
- Click on Mucky Ducks Repo from the options.
- And then choose Video Add-ons.
- After that, click on Stream Engine.
- Hit install
- Then show some patience and wait again for your dear Kodi to show you another one of those Add-on enabled notification.
What are you waiting for?
You have Stream engine now.
Go and start watching.
Why You Should Always Subscribe To A VPN Service When Using Kodi
Using Kodi is either legal or illegal based on where you have your residence and/or your region.
And whether you are using unofficial Kodi add-ons to watch copyrighted content without prior permission from the creators of that content.
In short, you don’t have time to take care of all that.
So use a VPN and grab your online security with both hands.
As mentioned before, there are many VPN service providers in the market today.
Which one is the best for Kodi?
The answer is the same.
IPVanish is the best VPN service for Kodi.
Because it works with all Kodi add-ons and is fast.
Not only that, IPvanish comes with,
- Feature which allows access to geo-restricted content not just from various Kodi add-ons but any streaming service apart from Netflix
- Encryption technology that anonymizes the user on the internet
- A guarantee that the company would not keep any logs on the user’s traffic
- A kill switch which ensures that your computer has no connection to the internet whenever your VPN connection drops
- Measures to guard against ISP throttling
- An official seven-day money-back guarantee.
So use IPVanish and forget about all your online troubles.
To sign up for IPVanish from the official website right here and right now, click here.
To watch FXNow outside US, you have three main methods.
They include the use of,
- VPN services
- Smart DNS proxy services
We recommend that you go with the easiest route and sign up for a VPN service.
Get your cable subscription out and then watch FXNow outside US.
On a side note, in order to get every feature and addon possible on kodi and to not get sued if you accidentally watch something pirated, you need a VPN. You can find the 5 best VPN’s for Kodi here.
For any questions, confusions, and comments, don’t forget to use our comments section.
We’re all ears now.
So talk to us.