1337x is a peer-to-peer file-sharing website that lets users access and download torrent files and magnet links. The site is fairly easy to use, no matter how much experience you have with torrenting.
If you’ve been at a crossroads until now, today is your day to get through the barrier of how to use this website.
In this article, we’ll take you through the simple steps on how to use 1337x to download torrents.
DISCLAIMER:Security Gladiators in no way encourages or condones any kind of copyright violation or circumvention of restrictions. That includes torrenting or downloading illegal content. Torrenting is a great way to access and share all kinds of content on the internet and there are plenty of opportunities there to engage in legal and safe online torrenting. You need to do your own research to see if these services and torrents are legal in your own country. We suggest to always use a VPN while torrenting.
Step #1: Download uTorrent
The steps to download uTorrent are easy. Many torrent clients exist today, but we recommend this one because it has a strong reputation and offers plenty of features.
But, bear in mind that it has a pro version alongside a free one. You might have to pay for the pro version if you want to make full use of this client.
Pro Tip:uTorrent allows you to pause your download and resume when you can, even if it’s the next day. It also doesn’t matter if you switch off your computer; you can also quickly transfer the file to another computer, even when your download isn’t completed yet.
So, let’s start by installing the uTorrent app onto your computer.
- Go to your browser (Chrome) and type “uTorrent download.”
- Click on the first result, which should lead to here.
- Scroll up, and you’ll see “Get uTorrent” on the upper side.
- Click on it and download uTorrent.
- After the download is completed, follow the on-screen instructions to install uTorrent.
- Uncheck the launch uTorrent before clicking the “Finish” button.
Step #2: Launch 1337x
- Open your browser.
- Type 1337x.to or click here.
- Once you click the link or type the website address into your browser, you will land directly on the 1337x homepage.
- Once you’re on the site, pick the category you want. Hint: You can type in music in the search space if you wish to find music files.
Step #3: Locate Your File
- Once you type it and click enter, it will open the window to choose your music.
- Search through the files and click on your favorite one.
- Once you click it, it will take you to the download page.
Step #4: Download Your file
- Here, you have different options to download the file.
- You can choose the Torrent Download or Magnet Download.
- Click on TORRENT DOWNLOAD, and it will open other options under it.
- Click on the TORRENT MIRROR.
- Once it downloads, open it and locate the option shown on the screen below.
- Click OK.
- Your files will start downloading.
- Once the download is complete, you’ll get a notification that it’s done.
Final WordsAs you’ve seen in this quick guide on how to use 1337x, it’s easy to download your favorite torrent files on this popular torrenting website. Once you get the torrent downloader application, you can access as many files as you want.
We may have chosen uTorrent in this guide, but there are other torrent clients out there as well, such as BitTorrent. You can decide on the best one for you.
However, don’t forget to use a VPN while downloading torrent files. We recommend premium VPN service providers such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN. These VPN services will protect you as you enjoy your torrenting escapades.