If there is one Kodi add-on that we think has managed to re-emerge almost from the dead then that is cCloud TV add-on.
Because of the quality and variety of content that it offers to users, the Kodi community has fully embraced its recent resurgence as a top Kodi add-on.
In fact, cCloud TV is only one of the handful of Kodi add-ons that offers some of the best Live sports channels as well as live IPTV channels.
Of course, back in the day, cCloud TV could lay claim to offering Kodi users more than 100 UK and US channels.
However, not it has evolved.
The cCloud TV Kodi add-on now offers TV shows and other types of content from several countries and not just UK and US-based ones.
In this how to install cCloud TV on Kodi guide, we will take a look at some of the steps that you can take right now to install cCloud TV Kodi addon as quickly and easily as is possible.
On that note, let us just mention it right now that we will be making use of the Lazy Kodi repository.
If you want to know more about the best Kodi add-ons then click here.
Our list of best Kodi add-ons includes many Kodi add-ons including Live Sports and live IPTV.
In fact, our list combines the best of general best Kodi add-ons and Live TV Kodi add-ons.
This is also a good time to mention that you need to make use of a good Kodi VPN when you are trying to view video content on Kodi.
We say that because, with the things that have happened to people like Snowden and Assange, you never know who is watching you and recording your activities.
Of course, if you are reading this guide then there is a high chance you aren’t remotely doing anything like what Assange and Snowden have done.
But that does not mean you don’t need protection.
In the modern world of the internet where the top six technology companies control the vast majority of the internet traffic, you need to make sure no one is keeping tabs on you.
At least not all the time.
And the best way to make sure that no one is watching you online is to sign up for a good VPN for Kodi.
A VPN is a specialized tool for people who want to make sure that their online identity remains hidden at all times.
Not only that, VPN services of today also have the ability to allow users to bypass various geo-restrictions that most content creators put on their content in order to obey copyright restrictions and other such contracts.
But with so many VPN services providers in the market today, you should be doing something else than researching best VPN for Kodi.
So while you do that ‘something else’ why don’t you click here and read our guide for best VPN for Kodi.
Onto the guide now.
How to install cCloud TV on Leia 18 Kodi.
Here are the steps that you need to take (in order).
- First, run Kodi on your Kodi streaming device.
Then perform a tap on the icon for Settings.
After that click on the option that mentions File Manager.
- When that is done, you need to double click the option that says Add Source.
With that out of the way, we want you to click on None.
- Now you need to first copy and then past the URL http://lazykodi.com/.
This is the currently working cCloud TV repo link.
Once you have done that you need to click the button with OK written on it.
Then you need to give your new repository source a name.
Common sense dictates that you should make use of a name that you can remember but also makes sense.
In most cases, you should use the official name of the repository that you are adding.
And since we are adding the Lazy Kodi as our source, use the name Lazy Kodi and then press the button that says OK.
- After that, we need you to go make your back to your official Kodi main menu screen.
From there you should click the menu option that says Add-ons.
With that done, you should choose the icon that comes in the shape of an open box near the top of the screen.
- Then you need to select the shown option that says Install from Zip File.
After that, you should click the option that says Lazy Kodi.
When that is done, you should click the option that says Repositories.
- Now you need to click on the option that says AndroidABA.
After that choose Repository.
Then click repository.kodil-xxx.zip.
Then wait for a bit to let Kodi install the requested repository.
- Now you need to go to the option that says Install from Repository.
The next step is for you to choose the option that says Kodil Repository from the shown item list.
- When that is done, you need to select Video Add-ons.
After that, you should do a bit of searching and find the cCloud TV item from the shown list.
Once you have found it, you need to select it and then hit the button that says Install.
If you have followed all the steps that we have mentioned above in order and correctly then you should have successfully installed the Kodi add-on known as cCloud TV.
But hang on.
There is a lot more work to be done if you do not have the latest version of Kodi.
And we are not going to judge you for not moving on to the latest version of Kodi.
So to accommodate people still on Kodi Krypton, we have made another mini-guide.
Read on friend.
How to quickly install cCloud TV on Krypton Kodi edition 17.6
Here are the steps that you need to take (again, in order).
- First, you need to launch the official Kodi Krypton application on your Kodi streaming device or computer system.
Then you need to tap on the option that says Settings. This option usually comes in the shape of a gear-shaped symbol near the top left corner of the shown screen.
- When that is done you need to choose the option that says File Manager.
Once that is done, you should move on to the option that says Add Source.
Depending on your display screen you may or may not see this option straight away and may have to scroll a little bit to eventually see it.
Click it once you do.
- Then perform a tap on the option that says None.
Then, just as before, you need to copy and then paste the URL for the new source http://lazykodi.com/.
Then you need to select the option that says OK.
- After that, you should (again) provide your Kodi with a meaningful name for the new repository. We suggest (again) that you make use of the name Lazy Kodi to make matters much simpler as far as the rest of the guide is concerned.
Then you should click on OK.
And then you should close the related box.
- Once you have finished step 4, you need to move back all the way to your main menu Kodi home screen.
From there we want you to click on the option that says Add-ons.
This option is usually available just to the left of the screen in the shown menu bar
Doing so should take you to a new screen.
After that, you need to choose the option in the shape of an open box. This option usually comes in the form of an open box near the top left corner of the screen.
- Once that is done you need to click the option that says Install from Zip File.
After that, you should see a new box appearing.
Now you need to click the option that says Lazy Kodi.
Then you should click the option Repositories.
And then AndroidABA.
Then tap on the option that says Repository.
And then perform another tap on the option that says repository.kodil-xxx.zip.
Now you should give your Kodi some time to finish off the installation process and pop up a notification for that.
- In this step we want you to tap the option that says Install from Repository.
And then search for the Kodil repository from the shown list.
Once found, we need you to click that option.
- Then, we simply want you to make your way to Video Add-ons.
From there, search the shown list for cCloud TV.
Again, once found, click it and then click the Install button on the new window.
- In this step, you need to view the things, including the content, that cCloud TV Kodi addon has to offer to users.
To do that you should make your way back to Kodi Home screen and then perform a tap on Add-ons.
Once that is done, you need to click the option that says Video Add-ons.
And then you should click cCloud TV.
- The last step is to get started on watching Live IPTV channels along with Live Sports and a lot more with your newly installed cCloud TV Kodi add-on.
But hang on a minute.
We are totally aware of the fact that some Kodi users may still be on the Kodi Jarvis edition 16.
Apparently, these are the people who have very little time to adjust Kodi and some amount of time to view content on Kodi.
For them, we have written another guide given below.
How to easily install cCloud TV on Jarvis Kodi version 16
Here are the steps that you need to perform in order.
- As always, the first step you need to take here is to run Kodi Jarvis edition on your Kodi system.
Then make way to System menu.
- After that, choose the option for File Manager.
And then perform a tap on the option that says None.
- When that is done, we want you to copy and paste the URL for the Lazy Kodi repository as http://lazykodi.com and then hit Done.
- After that, we want you to give you new source a name and again, we want you to make sure that it is Lazy Kodi so that you don’t get a headache following the rest of this guide.
When you have gone through that we want you to select the option that says Done and then perform a click on the button that says OK.
- Then we want you to go to back to the main menu of Kodi.
- After that, we want you to click on the option that says System.
And then click on Add-ons.
- With the previous step out of the way, we want you to select the option that says Install from Zip File.
And then tap on the option that says Lazy Kodi.
Then you simply need to choose Repositories.
- After that click on AndroidABA and then perform a click on Repository.
Then you need to click on the option that says repository.kodil-xxx.zip.
- When that is done you need to make your way to Install from Repository.
And then search for Kodil Repository there.
Once found, you should click it (as is obvious).
- Now tap/click the option Video Add-ons.
After that choose cCloud TV Kodi add-on.
- Then click on install.
Kodi may or may not show you a successful installation message.
But that does not matter.
If you followed the steps that we have mentioned above, you can rest assured that you have leveled up and can now enjoy Live Sports channels as well as Live TV shows, unlike folks who have to pay for garbage TV content on various well known streaming sites.
How to download cCloud TV add-on for Kodi directly?
Okay, so maybe you are not the type of install cCloud TV addon the traditional way.
The modern world of the internet makes it possible to keep your individuality and still be part of the community.
Here is another lesser known method that you can use right now in order to install the cCloud TV Kodi add-on.
With this method, you should have no problems in downloading Kodi add-on directly with the use of nothing but a repository zip file.
To get going, we need you to first download the zip file for Kodi Bae repository.
Click here to that right now.
You probably do not need us to tell you that not only do you need to download the above-mentioned file but you need to save it someplace where you can easily find it.
Some may find that advice a bit redundant but you have to remember the fact that despite Google Chrome’s dominance, a good portion of people on the internet still makes use of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge to do their thing.
And we all know (or rather should know) that Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer give you the option of either running a given downloadable file or save it.
So you need to save it rather than just run it or download it.
Once you have done that, you should follow the steps that we have described below for you:
- First, you need to run Kodi.
And then you need to pay attention to the left side of the screen for the menu which would give you the add-ons option. Click on that option to go to another menu.
- Then tap the icon that comes in the shape of an open box icon.
- Now you need to click the Install from Zip File option.
Once you do that, Kodi should show you a new box on the screen which will require you to upload the zip file that you downloaded before.
- After that, you need to wait for a bit and allow Kodi to install the new repository.
Once Kodi has done that, you need to click on the option that says Install from Repository.
With that out of the way, we want you to perform a click on the option that says Kodi Bae Repository.
- Now click on the item that says Video Add-ons.
And then tap the option cCloud TV.
Then we want you to press the button that says Install.
How to quickly install the cCloud TV add-on for Kodi on Amazon FireStick
Before we begin to explain to you the installation process you actually need to install Kodi on Amazon FireStick.
Click here to read a full tutorial on that.
When you have installed Kodi on Amazon FireStick, then you can begin the process of installing cCloud TV on Kodi.
To install cCloud TV on Kodi you need to follow the below given step by step guide.
- First, turn on Amazon FireStick.
Then make your way to the Settings menu.
- After that click on the option that says Applications.
- And then perform a click on the option that says Manage Installed Applications.
- And then click on the option that says Kodi.
- When that is done you need to make sure you follow the steps that we have mentioned in the section for Kodi Jarvis or Kodi Krypton.
Where can I find cCloud TV?
Our research shows that cCloud TV Kodi addon is such a popular Kodi add-on that you should not have any problems in finding it with a simple Google search.
However, to save you some time and give you only the legitimate sources, we have come up with a list of repositories that offer cCloud TV Kodi addon to Kodi users.
By having this guide handy, you can make sure that you always know where to find cCloud TV Kodi addon even when one of the above-mentioned Kodi repositories is not working.
So the list of Kodi repositories that offer cCloud TV is as follows,
- Kodi Tips repository
- Exodus repository
- TKNorris repository
- Kodil Repository
- Lazy Kodi repository
Are there any alternatives to cCloud TV Kodi addon?
In fact, there are many.
But there are hardly any that can match let alone pass the great number of networks and channels that one can access via the cCloud TV Kodi addon.
You have to remember the fact that cCloud TV Kodi addon does not just offer Live sports channels but it offers users with live IPTV channels as well.
And that too from various different corners of the world.
Here is a list of Kodi addon cCloud TV alternatives that you can try if you feel like cCloud TV is just not working for you.
- Genesis Reborn
- StreamHub Mobdro Kodi
- Pyramid Kodi
- IPTV Kodi
- Joker Sports Kodi
- SkyNet Kodi
- Just Sports Kodi
- Replays R US Kodi
- Strike All Sportz Recap Kodi
- World of Wrestling Kodi
cCloud TV Kodi addon Errors/Problems/Issues
If you are getting an error where your Kodi device is telling you that it could not connect to the repository then you should know that this error message has a multiple number of causes.
Most of the time it has to do with the internet connection of the user.
Maybe the internet service provider has blocked some Kodi repositories.
To get around such problems, the Kodi user should either make use of a VPN service so that the internet service provider cannot know what the Kodi user is doing on the internet or the Kodi user should get hold of another Kodi add-on which is not blocked.
Moreover, Kodi users should also make sure that they have copied and pasted the right URL while installing cCloud TV.
Our research shows that a lot of Kodi users make the mistake of not inserting the / character at the end of the repository URL.
Doing so generates the error message, in our experience.
The other thing you can do is to copy the URL that you have used for the Kodi repository and then paste it in your web browser to see if it indeed works.
Now, if none of the options works for you then know that the Kodi repository you are looking at is dead.
Latest posts by Zohair (see all)
- How to watch 2019 MLB All Stars game live and online - 24 June 2019 3:37 PM
- How to save as much as $2000 on your flights with a VPN - 24 June 2019 3:35 PM
- 19 best tips for your old/new Amazon Account - 18 June 2019 7:53 PM