This guide will talk about how to install SportsDevil Kodi 17.6 with Bookmark Lite repository
Now users have all that they need to install an all-time favorite Kodi add-on sportsdevil.
Don’t believe us?
Then read this guide after dropping everything else.
Sportsdevil has thousands and thousands of fans all over the world.
And the reason for that is simple.
Sportsdevil delivers by catering to the needs of sports fanatics.
This add-on does that by making use of high-quality live streams amongst many other things.
Sportsdevil is the absolute perfect Kodi add-on for users who want to watch spring events like the FIFA world cup and other such premium tournaments.
Apart from that sportsdevil also offers users premium sports such as NFL, NFL RedZone along with wrestling, cricket, and EPL.
The other great thing about sportsdevil is that it offers a ton of content in HD.
That is 720p.
Who can resist sportsdevil when it has these type of playback options.
This guide is for users who want to install Kodi add-on sportsdevil on their Kodi 17.6 krypton.
Readers should understand that this is a step by step guide.
For more details on how to fix common Kodi errors, click here.
Of course, sportsdevil is not the only Kodi add-on.
There are many others.
To read more about other sports Kodi add-on readers should click here.
Perhaps this is a good time to mention that before readers can actually start installing sportsdevil, they should use a Kodi VPN.
Signing up for and installing Kodi VPN is a recommended step because Kodi VPN services don’t just offer privacy and security but also enable users to change their location and also bypass geographical restrictions.
A VPN service also allows users to watch content that is blocked in some countries.
Readers who want to know how to go about installing the latest version of Kodi should click here.
How to install sportsdevil kodi add-on in kodi Jarvis and kodi krypton.
There are a couple of ways in which users can install the sportsdevil Kodi add-on on their Kodi Jarvis 16 and krypton 17.6.
For clarity’s sake, Sportsdevil is essentially a sports Kodi add-on of the highest quality.
This Kodi addon is the most famous Kodi addon of all precisely because it has the best sports channels.
But in this hyper-competitive world of online streaming, offering good sports channels is not enough.
In order to stand out, Kodi add-ons have to offer sports channels THAT offer live events via streaming on Kodi.
This is the reason why SportsDevil is so popular.
Users can install SportsDevil on their Kodi streaming device with the help of many different repositories that we will mention in this guide in a later section.
With SportsDevil on the user’s side, there is no reason for the user to miss out or any sports event or any match.
But what is SportsDevil?
SportsDevil, simply put, is an add-on.
A Kodi add-on.
And as mentioned before, it is a famous one at that.
As alluded to before, Kodi SportsDevil offers sports channels related to categories such as,
With Kodi add-on SportsDevil, users will not have any excuse of missing a match on their Kodi device.
That is because Kodi add-ons such as SportsDevil stream live sports matches and events anywhere and anytime.
One other plus point for using Kodi is that, users have the option of watching highlights of different matches that they might have missed.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Install SportsDevil Kodi on Krypton Kodi 17.6 via Bookmark Lite
Just follow the steps below to get going.
- Run Kodi
- Go to the main page
- Access Settings by clicking the icon in the shape of a gear in the top left corner of the screen.
- After that, select the option that says File Manager
- Perform a double click on the option Add Source.
- Then click the option None
- And then type the URL http://bliss-tv.com/lite/.
- After that click on OK.
- When that is done, give a name to the new repository as Bookmark Lite.
- After that click OK.
- The next step is to make one’s way back to the Kodi main menu.
- Choose add-ons.
- And then perform a tap on the icon that comes in the shape of an open box.
- From the next screen, click on the option Install from Zip File.
- Then perform a click on the option Bookmark Lite
- The next step is to choose the option repository.bookmarklite-1.6.zip.
- Once the previous step is completed, Kodi will begin to install the new repository.
- After that, the user has to select the option Install from repository.
- And then click on Bookmark Lite
- When that’s done, the user should click Video Add-ons.
- From there select the option SportsDevil Kodi from the given list.
- And then hit Install.
That is it.
Now let’s move to other important stuff.
How to Install SportsDevil Kodi on Krypton Kodi 17.6 via Kodil Repository
- Run Krypton Kodi.
- Choose Settings from the top menu.
- Then click on the File Manager option which appears at the end of the new screen.
- Now the user should see a rather long list of various Kodi repositories.
Because of that, the user has to scroll down for a bit on the left-side menu.
Pretty soon, near the bottom of the current screen, the user should see the option of Add Source.
This is what the user needs to click.
- After completing the previous step, the user should see Kodi popping up a box.
Here the user will need to select the option None.
And then type up the official Kodil repository URL which is, http://Kdil.co/repo/.
After that, the user should click OK
- When that is done, the user should come across another box which will ask the user to provide a media source name.
The user should click that box and then type his/her preferred repository name.
Our favorite is Kodil.
Then the user needs to click the option OK so that Kodi takes away the box.
- Now the user needs to make his way back to the home screen of Kodi.
The user can do this easily by clicking on the backspace key on his/her keyboard.
- When that is done, the user should select the option of Add-ons which appears on the left-sided menu.
- After that, the user has to click the package or box-shaped icon which appears in the upper left corner of the screen.
- When that is done, Kodi will present the user with a rather limited number of options.
The user needs to select the option that says Install from zip file.
- Once the user does that, Kodi should show the user a box.
There will also be a list.
From the list, the user should select Kodil.
After that, the user should select Kodil.zip from the given options.
Now, Kodi will take a couple of minutes to finish up installing the new repository zip file.
When it is done, it will show the user a notification of successful installation in the top right corner of the screen.
- The next step is to click on the option that says Install from Repository.
Once the user does that, Kodi will present him/her with a list of repository names.
Here the user needs to click the item that says Kodil Repository.
- After the previous step, the user needs to click on the option that says Video Add-ons.
From there the user must scroll in order to find the option SportsDevil.
Then the user must hit install.
And that is it.
Don’t forget to enjoy all the sports that you watch with SportsDevil Kodi.
How to install SportsDevil Kodi on Krypton Kodi 17.6 via XvBMC Kodi repository
- First, the user has to run Kodi on his/her system.
Then the user has to click on the gear-shaped symbol which will take him/her to Settings.
This icon usually appears in the top portion of the screen.
After that, the user has to go to File Manager
- Then the user has to click on the option that says Add Source.
After that, the user to tap the option that says None.
Now, the users to first copy and then paste the URL http:/archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/.
After that, the user must press OK.
- Then at the bottom, the user has to type out the name of the repository.
It can be any name, we recommend using XVBMC Repo.
When done, the user must hit OK and then proceed to close the box.
- Now, the user must make his/her way back to the official Kodi home page and perform a click on the option that says Add-ons.
After that, the user should hit the box-looking icon.
And then select the option Install from Zip.
- At this point, the user has to first find and then click on the item that says XVBMC Repo.
Then the user has to select the option repository.xvbmc-4.2.0.zip.
Kodi should now install the repository and then inform the user of a successful installation process.
- This is the point when the user to click on the option Install from Repository and then select XvMBC repository from the shown list.
After that, the user has to choose Video Add-ons and then select SportsDevil.
When that’s done, the user should hit install.
How to install SportsDevil on Krypton Kodi 17.6 via the Zero Tolerance Kodi repository
- The first step is always to launch Kodi on the streaming system.
After that the next two steps involve the user going to the Settings menu which appears at the top of the screen and then to File Manager from the resulting screen.
- After that, the user has to scroll down a little bit until he/she sees the Add Source option.
Then the user has to perform a double-click on it.
After that, as always, the user has to choose the None option and copy/paste the exact URL http://archive.org/download/repository.xvbmc/.
When that’s done, the user should click on OK.
- This is the step where the user has to select a name of the new repository and then type that in by using the box just below the previous step’s URL box.
We recommend using the name ZT.
After typing up the name, the user has to click on OK and then make his/her way back to the official main menu of Kodi open source media player.
- When that’s done, the user has to perform a click on the add-ons section.
And then on the box icon which appears at the top of the screen.
After that, the user has to select the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose ZT and then hit the option that says repository.zt-3.0.zip.
After the user has installed the repository, he/she has to perform a click on the option Install from Repository.
- The last step is for the user to choose Zero Tolerance Kodi repository from the shown list and then go to the section labeled Video Add-ons and then click on SportsDevil to finally perform a click on the install button.
How to install SportsDevil on Krypton Kodi 17.6 via All Eyez on Me Kodi repository
- Run Krypton Kodi.
- Then hit Settings.
- After that, select the option that says File Manager.
- Perform a double click on the option Add Source.
- Click on None.
- Then copy and paste this URL http://highenergy.tk/repo/.
After that click OK.
- When that’s done, name the new repository.
We suggest the name All Eyes on Me.
After that click OK.
And then make way back to the official Kodi main menu.
- Tap the option that says Add-ons.
- Then click the icon in the shape of a box.
- Then choose the option Install from Zip File.
- Select All Eyez on Me.
- Choose the item that goes something like repository.alleyezonme-1.4.zip.
- Then show some patience and allow Kodi to show the successful installation message.
- Tap on the option that says Install from Repository.
- Then choose the item All Eyez on Me Repository
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- And then SportsDevil.
- After that, hit Install.
And that is it.
But wait a minute.
We have plenty of more repositories that can help users to install SportsDevil on their Kodi devices.
So keep reading if the ones we have mentioned so far have not worked out for you.
How to install SportsDevil on Kodi 17.6 Krypton version via Lucifers Kodi repository
- First, make way to the home screen of Kodi.
- Then click on the wheel icon which leads to the Settings menu. This icon is usually on the top of the screen slightly on the left-hand side.
- Then choose the option that says File Manager.
- After that, perform a double click on the option that says Add source.
When that’s done, click on where there is an option that says the text None.
- This step will involve the user copying and then pasting the exact URL http://archive.org/download/LucifersRepo/ into the None box and then pressing OK.
- When the previous step is finished, the next job requires the user to name the new repository.
We recommend using the name Lucifers Repo.
After doing that, the user should click on OK.
When that’s done, the user should go back to his/her Kodi main menu (the home screen) once again.
- Now is the time for the user to select the section that says Add-ons.
After that, the user to perform a click on the box-shaped icon which actually performs the function of a Package Installer.
- Then the user has to tap on the option that has the text Install from zip file.
- After that’s done, the user has to first find and then click on the official Lucifers Repo.
- This step is where the user has to choose the item repository.lucifer-0.0.2.zip.
- Then the user has to wait for a bit before Kodi comes around and delivers its successful installation message.
- With that out of the way, the user should click on the item Install from Repository and then select the Lucifer’s Repository.
- After that, the user has to click on the option Video Add-ons and then on SportsDevil to finally hit the Install button.
How to install SportsDevil on Kodi 17.6 Krypton via Rising Tides Kodi repository
- The first step here will be the user going here and then downloading the official zip file for Rising Tides Kodi repository.
- Now, the user needs to run Kodi and then hit Add-ons after which the user should click on the icon in the shape of a box at the top of the screen.
- The next step is to hit the option Install from Zip File and then upload the official zip file for the Rising Tides Kodi repository which the user should have downloaded from step 1.
When that is done, the user should wait for Kodi to show him/her the notification for a successful installation.
- After that, the user should move ahead to click on Install from Repository.
Then, the user has to make his way to the Rising Tides Kodi repository in order to perform a further click on the option that says Video Add-ons.
- The last step in this guide is to select SportsDevil and then click on Install.
How to install the SportsDevil on Kodi 17.6 Krypton via the GoodFellas Kodi repository
- First, the user should download the official Goodfellas repository zip file from here.
- Then the user should open up Kodi and head on towards Add-ons.
After that, the user should click on the icon in the shape of a box at the top of the screen.
- Then the user has to select the option that says Install from zip file.
- The next step is to upload the previously-mentioned zip file from step 1.
- As the next step, the user has to go to the option that says Install from repository and then click on the option that says the Goodfellas repository
- Once that is done, the user should click on the option Video Add-ons and then the option of SportsDevil.
The final step is to press the button which says Install.
How to install SportsDevil on Kodi 17.6 Krypton via TkNorris Kodi repository
- First, the user should go to this link in order to download the official zip file for TKNorris Kodi repository.
- Then the user should move to launch his/her official Kodi Krypton on his/her preferred streaming device.
After that, the user should click on the Add-ons category and then move to click on the icon in the shape of a box.
- In this step, the user has to click the option that says Install from zip file and then upload the downloaded zip file of TKNorris Kodi repository from step 1.
- Once the user has done that, Kodi would install the repository successfully after which the user should click on the option that says Install from repository before going ahead and clicking on the item that says TKNorris repository from the list.
- As the final step, the user has to go to the Video Add-ons section and then select SportsDevil before hitting the button with the Install label at the bottom of the screen.
Another download method for SportsDevil Kodi Krypton 17.6
- As the first step, the user has to, again, download the SportsDevil Kodi zip file on his/her computer by clicking here.
- Then the user must launch the official Kodi app on his/her streaming device.
- After that, the user should click the menu option labeled Add-ons.
- And then choose the icon in the shape of a package positioned at the top of the screen to click on.
- When that’s over, the user should select the option Install from Zip File.
It is at this point that the user needs to upload the zip file that he/she should have downloaded as a result of completing step 1.
The zip file’s name should be something like Kodil.zip.
- Then the user has to wait for Kodi to finish up the installation process.
- After that, the user must click on the option Install from Repository.
Immediately after that, the user should select Kodil Repository.
And following that the user should perform a click on Video Add-ons.
Then it’s just a matter of selecting SportsDevil and then hitting the Install button.
How to install SportsDevil for Jarvis edition of Kodi
- The first step here is to launch the official Kodi app on the computer system and then go straight to System before clicking on File Manager
- After that, the user should tap on the option Add Source and then perform a click on the box that says None.
- Now, Kodi should show the user a new window which would ask the user to Enter Path.
This is where the user will have to type the URL http://kdil.co/repo/, after which the user should click Done.
- The next step is to type up a name for the new media source.
We suggest you use Kodi I and then proceed to click the button that says OK.
- After that go back to the Kodi home screen and then scroll a bit to reach the option that says System and then hit the Add-ons option.
- Now, the user should see a whole list of different options.
From that list, the user must select the option that says Install from Zip File.
- When that’s done, the user should see a complete list of Kodi folders.
From those folders, the user must select Kodil.zip.
- After that, the user should some patience and allow Kodi to do its work and show a notification when its done.
In other words, the notification would mean that the Addon is enabled.
- After that, the user should click on the option that says Install from Repository
- Upon completing the previous step, the user should select the option Kodil Repository from the given list of options.
- Then the user has to click on video Add-ons
- After that on SportsDevil.
- And then on Install.
That is it.
Enjoy high-quality sports content on Kodi Jarvis.
How to install SportsDevil on Amazon FireStick?
Users who want to install SportsDevil Kodi on their Amazon FireStick device can do so by making use of many of the same repositories that we have outlined in the guide so far.
In any case, we have tried our best to provide readers with a pretty complete guide on how they can go about installing SportsDevil on Amazon FireStick which will help them to stream the latest and the greatest sporting events around the world.
Not only that but Amazon FireStick SportsDevil Kodi add-on would also allow them to watch highlights of their favorite games and much more.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to install SportsDevil on Amazon FireStick
- The first step is to install the actual Kodi program on one’s Amazon FireStick device.
In order to learn how to do that, click here.
- Then open up the home menu of Amazon FireStick.
- After that click on the Settings option.
- Then make way to the option pointing towards Applications.
- Select the option Manage Installed Applications.
- Run Kodi.
- Open up Kodi and then start to follow the instructions that we have highlighted for Kodi Jarvis and Kodi Krypton previously.
SportsDevil Errors and Issues and the Fixes
The most common problem that users face with regards to SportsDevil on Kodi is the problem of “Could not connect to a repository”.
Our research shows that Kodi users come across this problem when they have a bad internet connection.
Either they have an unstable internet connection or the developers of the repository that they are trying to access have shut it down.
There is also a possibility that the user has inserted the wrong URL.
So what’s the solution to this problem?
The solution is simple.
All that the user needs to do is to follow all the instructions that we will give below in order to ensure that they are able to stream content via SportsDevil.
- First, the user needs to check if he/she has typed up the Kodi URL correctly.
- After that, the user should check his/her internet connection and see to it that it is stable.
- The last step is to check if the Kodi repository that they are trying to access is actually down.
To do that, all that the user has to do is to paste the repository URL on his/her web browser.
Solve failed to install a Kodi dependency
This is another problem that also comes up whenever a Kodi repository has something seriously wrong with it.
The actual problem could also lie with the Kodi add-on that the user may be trying to install.
Of course, it can always occur if the developers of the repository are, at the given moment, updating the repository.
Sometimes, the repository updates itself.
Even if it is in the process of a change, it won’t work properly.
So how does one solve this problem?
In order to solve this problem, the user has to follow the instructions that we have given below.
- First, the user should try to paste the official URL for the repository in question in his web browser’s URL bar.
This is to confirm if there is a problem with the repository URL itself.
- After that, the user should try to re-install SportsDevil Kodi add-on but from a different repository.
- There is always the option of waiting for a couple of hours and then re-install the repository to check if the repository in question has come back online.
The best list of channels on SportsDevil Kodi
- Premier Sports
- MLB Network
- Box Nation
- BT Sports 1,2 and 3.
- Sky Sports Football
- Sky Sports Premier
- NBA Network
- NFL Network
We have already mentioned the fact that SportsDevil covers pretty much each and every major sports event no matter how small it is.
It also covers some other happenings in the world of sports.
However, it isn’t the only choice for Kodi users.
There are lots of other Kodi add-ons options that users can select from.
Plenty of such options have emerged just recently.
All are, we think, capable enough to actually give a pretty stiff challenge to SportsDevil.
Here is the actual list of such Kodi add-ons.
- Rising Tides
- Channel Pear
- Elektra Vault
- Sports World
- Brit Flix
- Joker Sports
- Just sports
- Replays R Us
More Kodi repositories for SportsDevil.
SportsDevil has long completed its rather dramatic return to the world of Kodi and has once again become a popular Kodi add-on.
That is the reason why Kodi users can install this Kodi add-on from a good number of Kodi repositories.
We’ll list some of them below now.
- Poseidon Repo
- UK Turk Addon Repo
- Supremacy Repo
- Lazy Kodi Repo
One other thing that we would like to mention about SportsDevil Kodi add-on is that it has become the preferred Sports Kodi add-on not only because it offers good sporting channels.
It has achieved that status because apart from sports channels it also offers Live IPTV and Live Sports.
In other words, SportsDevil is the perfect choice for all the cord-cutting sports fans out in the world.
Now here comes the downside of being so popular.
You see, since SportsDevil is so popular especially within the Kodi community, one may find that some of its links to sports content are overloaded.
If that is the case with you then you need to switch your Kodi channels in order to get rid of the overloading problem.
Why you need to use a VPN with Kodi?
Kodi, as a free and open source media player, is totally legal to use.
However, some of the Kodi add-ons that come from third-party developers may allow the user to stream copyrighted content without the user even knowing about it.
Therefore, to stay on the safe side, the user needs to have a VPN in place.
Besides, there are some Kodi add-ons that do not work in certain countries.
In other words, they have geo-restrictions on them.
Users who want to get rid of those geo-restrictions will also require the services of a VPN service.
A VPN service hides all user activity for all types of actors.
With a VPN service in place, the user would no longer have to worry about actors such as internet service providers, hackers and governments from monitoring his/her online activities.
Apart from that, a VPN service also encrypts the user’s traffic so that even if an actor gets hold of the data, he/she is unable to view the content of the data packets.
Not only that, a VPN service also uses a hidden tunnel to transfer data from the user’s machine to its own VPN server.
So, this makes it impossibly hard for anyone to even get hold of the user data, let alone read it.
Additionally, VPN services are also a great way for Kodi users to change their IP address and hence their true location.
This feature is very helpful for users who want to view content from streaming sites like Netflix and BBC iPlayer from different countries around the world.
Now, since there are so many VPN services in the market today, which one should the user sign up for?
Well, here at Security Gladiators, we have researched all the major VPN service providers in the world.
We have also ranked them.
Our research shows that as far as VPN for Kodi is concerned, there is hardly a VPN service that can touch IPVanish.
Why do we say that?
We say that because IPVanish is,
It has been in the business for many years now and has remained at the top of the rankings for several years now.
The reason for its top ranking is its service and additional features.
Most of all though, IPVanish is perhaps the only VPN service that is compatible with the most number of Kodi add-ons.
IPVanish also offers users a seven-day money back guarantee.
So users do not have to take any risks while signing up for IPVanish.
Click here to sign up for IPVanish right now from the official website with an exclusive discount for our readers here.
Kodi is an award-winning and open source platform.
It might have changed its name from XBMC to Kodi, but that hasn’t changed the fact that it is pretty much the first choice of media player among many subscribers.
Kodi represents an elite entertainment experience.
Kodi users who have installed SportsDevil Kodi add-on on their Kodi Krypton 17.6 should have no problems in taking their streaming experience to a higher level.
Kodi, as a media player, offers users a good number of leading-edge third-party add-ons.
By installing them, users gain access to an unlimited amount of premium HD content.
Additionally, users also open themselves up to discover even more content with Kodi add-ons.
Kodi’s user interface actually encourages exploration in terms of coming across different forms of entertainment.
To have a look at some of the best Kodi add-ons available today, click here.
Latest posts by Zohair (see all)
- How to install Plex on Chromecast (Special settings for more entertainment) - 22 April 2019 6:53 PM
- How to watch Copa America online and live in 2019 (The complete guide) - 21 April 2019 1:32 PM
- DD-WRT routers: How to change DNS settings - 20 April 2019 2:58 PM