Yoda is another one of those Kodi add-ons that you have to install in order to get the most out of Kodi.
Our research shows that the best place to do that is via the Supremacy Kodi repository.
The reason why we and many others continue to recommend the Supremacy repository is that the developers behind it at the moment keep on updating it.
Readers should know first that Yoda is actually a fork of Exodus.
However, it does have the more updated code working behind it.
Some of the sections that Yoda offers to users include,
- TV shows
Though we will mention here that you will experience those times when Yoda pulls the wrong video.
But that only happens if you want to stream via some 4K links.
If that happens to you to need to skip a bit further down the shown list of streaming links and keep on checking them out unless and until you find the right video.
And don’t forget to make use of a good VPN for Kodi.
We always recommend that users should make use of a good VPN service for Kodi in order to protect their online security and privacy.
If you happen to have this need to sign up for an economical and secure VPN for Kodi then do not look beyond IPVanish.
Of course, there are other good VPN for Kodi contenders such as ExpressVPN and Windscribe but that is what they are.
They are contenders.
The best VPN for Kodi IPVanish and it has been so for the past many years.
IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi because it offers users a multiple number of fast VPN servers in almost all good locations around the map and does not engage in logging any information on its users.
The company also does not engage in throttling the user’s internet connection.
Click here to sign up for IPVanish from the official website at a discount right here and right now.
All IPVanish packages come with a seven-day money-back guarantee so you do not need to take any risks while signing up with IPVanish.
Perhaps this is also a good time to mention that securitygladiators.com is in no way affiliated with any Kodi or Kodi builds or Kodi addons.
For all intents and purposes, securitygladiators.com is an information and news site and does not support nor condone any type of privacy and/or copyright infringing activities.
This is the reason why we recommend that users should only make use of Kodi to view content that they have already purchased or own.
Kodi is also great for streaming content that belongs in the public domain.
With that out of the way, let’s continue with our how to install Yoda on Kodi guide.
Where to find Yoda on Kodi
Finding Yoda on Kodi is easy.
In order to locate the Yoda Kodi addon, all that you really need to do is to go to Supremacy repository.
The URL that you have to use for Yoda is http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/
At the time of writing this guide, our research showed that Yoda did not have any compatibility issues with Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi Krypton 17.6.
Here are the steps that you need to install in order to install Yoda on Kodi Krypton 17.6.
- The first step is always to click on the System Settings icon that appears in the top left corner of the screen once you run Kodi and make way to the main menu.
- From there you need to click on the option that says File Manager.
- After that, you must click on the option that says Add Source and appears on the left-hand side.
- After that, it is time for you to click the box that says NONE.
- Once you have done that you need to input the following URL exactly as we have written here.
- The next step is to click on OK.
- Now you need to give some thought to the box that appears below the NONE box.
After clicking it you need to provide the name of the source that you just added.
It helps to name your source something that you will remember and is relevant.
We recommend that you use the name Supremacy but you can use anything you want.
Do take note to change the following steps appropriately by replacing the term Supremacy with the term that you used to save your source if you go down that pathway.
In any case, use the name Supremacy and then click OK.
- After that, you need to double check each and every piece of information that you have just input to the system and then click the button that says OK.
- When that is done you need to go back a bit and look at the main menu of Kodi.
Then you need to click the option that says Add-ons.
- When that is done, you need to click the icon that appears in the top left corner of the screen and says Add-on Package Installer.
It is the open box icon, if you did not get it the first time around.
- Then you need to click the option that says install from zip file.
- Once that is done you should see a box opening up.
From that box, you should select the option that says Supremacy.
- After doing that you must click the option that says repository.supremacy-2.6.zip.
- When that is done, all you need to do is to wait a bit before Kodi shows you a successfully installed Supremacy message in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you should click on the option Install from repository.
- When that is done, you should perform a click on Supremacy.
- And then on Video Add-ons.
- After that, you should find and then click on Yoda.
- Then you need to click on Install.
How to install Yoda on Kodi Leia 18.
Here is how you do it.
- First, click on the icon that takes you to the System Settings from the Kodi main menu and is located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then you need to click on File Manager
- After that click on the option Add Source which appears in the left-handed pane.
- When that is done, go to the option NONE and click it.
- After that, you should type the URL that goes exactly like http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/
- Then click OK.
- With that out of the way, you need to look below the NONE option.
Click the box and name your new source as Supremacy.
Then click OK.
As mentioned before, you are free to use any name you like but then you will have to change the next couple of steps accordingly.
Mainly you will have to select the file that you have named yourself every time we mention the file Supremacy.
That is pretty much it.
- In this step, you need to double check all the details that you have input just now and then click the option OK.
- After that, make your way back to the Kodi main menu and then perform a click on Kodi add-ons.
- After that, you need to click the option that says Add-on Package installer that comes in the shape of an icon located in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now you need to click on the option that says Install from zip file.
- After that, you should see a new window opening up.
When it does, you need to choose Supremacy.
- With that out of the way, you must click on repository.supremacy-2.6.zip.
- This is that time of year again where you have to wait for Kodi to download the repository and install it.
Once Kodi finishes everything up it will show you a pop-up message in the top right corner of the screen.
The message will tell you that Kodi has installed the Supremacy add-on successfully.
- Now you must click on the option that says Install from repository.
- After that, you must click on Supremacy.
- Then you need to click on Video Add-ons.
- And then click Yoda.
- The next step is to click Install.
- And the final step is to wait again before Kodi, again, shows up a pop up informing you that Kodi has installed all the required add-ons and dependencies.
Once Kodi has installed everything, just click the OK button that you are done.
Latest posts by Zohair (see all)
- How to install Plex on Chromecast (Special settings for more entertainment) - 22 April 2019 6:53 PM
- How to watch Copa America online and live in 2019 (The complete guide) - 21 April 2019 1:32 PM
- DD-WRT routers: How to change DNS settings - 20 April 2019 2:58 PM