Admit it. TV scheduling is as bad as this world can get.
You do not want to be at the mercy of people who don’t have the slightest idea of what you like to watch on TV and what not.
And while there are plenty of online websites out there on the internet that stream all kinds of content, all the time, you can’t access them all.
Not yet anyway.
If you’re one of those people who like to watch sports after work or just to kill that horrible, horrible feeling of boredom and anxiety then the internet is your friend.
You may like to install application after application, just hoping that one of them would allow you to watch your favorite sports channel without any hassle.
But with no luck. Right?
Well, just be happy that you’re not living in the 18th century.
This is 2017 and hence we have mobile applications like ESPN Go and Fox Sports Go which offer a staggering range of sports content for all types of consumers.
If you can afford them though.
Because almost all of these streaming services eat through your wallet very quickly.
Plus you have to pay for cable packages as well.
What does that mean for cord cutters?
Does that mean you won’t get any content, ever, from the comfort of your house?
No. It does not.
Because there are some simple ways in which you can rid yourself from the restrictive policies of some channels.
The financial gains from watching sports from your couch are alone enough for you to ditch that cable subscription.
Of course, you’ll have to watch your portion size. As in, the number of hours you watch TV in front of your TV.
Nevertheless, the presidency might change for the audience in the USA every four years (and sometimes eight) but the one thing that never changes is the cable bill.
Yes. All United States based streaming services, especially the ones related to sports, are prohibitively expensive.
And there are very few alternatives on the face of it.
The obvious solution is to look towards channels that are internationally viewed but also offer good content.
BeIN sports is one of those sports channels.
In fact, beIN sports is better than many of the sports channels that are available in the US and in other regions of the world such as UK and EU as well.
In fact, let’s deal with another question first.
What Do We Mean By beIN Sports?
The name certainly doesn’t get sound all that formal.
Household names such as Star Sports and ESPN have a nice ring to their name.
But should that really matter if what you want is high-quality sports, all the time?
Most people don’t know this but beIN Sports is actually an incarnation of the older Al Jazeera Sport.
It is basically a rebrand of the now defunct sports channel.
If you want to watch sports, beIN Sports is the channel you want to get your hands on.
First, because of its broadcasting range.
Currently, it broadcasts all forms of sports across huge regions such as the Middle East along with North Africa.
The fact that beIN Sports is based in the Middle East should not make you think that all you would hear on the channel is an old grumpy man saying something in Arabic in an overly excited tone every time Lionel Messi gets the ball.
In other words, beIN Sports is a multi-lingual sports channel.
It has two separate broadcasts which are totally in English.
The English language channels are further classified into HD11 and HD12.
To provide more options to the people who like to consume English language content, it also provides access for some of the content that is found on Fox Sports and the NBA.
Why Should You Watch beIN Sports, Even In English, Over Some Of The Other Sports Channels?
First, as mentioned earlier as well, beIN Sports has a fantastic range of content.
It regularly broadcasts sports as diverse as tennis, boxing, track and field, racing, soccer, and golf.
You could be a fan of Motocross in the middle east or even outside it, and beIN Sports would cover for you every weekend.
Because beIN Sports is the sports channel that has broadcasting rights of FIM Motocross in the United States.
To know more about its schedule you should go to this official beIN Sports website.
Still not impressed?
If you read the previous material closely enough, you would know that beIN Sports has more to offer.
Mainly in the form of content from Fox Sports and the NBA.
All of this can be at the tips of your fingers if you sign up for beIN Sports.
For the year 2017, a subscription to beIN Sports will cost you,
- $130 for twelve months. In other words, for a whole year.
- $13 if you sign up with beIN Sports for a single month.
- $6 to subscribe to a daily pass for beIN Sports.
Any of these deals would land you in sports paradise.
It doesn’t matter which package you sign up for. With each package, you will get an exclusive connection to each and every beIN Sports Connect channels.
How is that when compared with other cable TV subscription packages?
The amount of high-quality content that you can watch at any time on beIN Sports is truly remarkable.
The pricing just puts the icing on the cake in the sense that it is quite reasonable given the amount of premium content.
What Sort Of Content Can You Watch On beIN Sports?
Almost every kind.
But let’s get to the details quickly.
You can watch,
- Basketball- beIN Sports broadcasts all the major leagues such as the NBA and the FIBA Americas.
- Track and Field- you can easily watch IAAF Diamond League on beIN Sports.
- Tennis- everything from ATP World Tour to WTA Tour along with the Australian Open can be had with a beIN Sports subscription.
- Soccer- this is where beIN Sports really shines.
It gives you access to almost any major league in the world.
We’re talking about Barclays Premier League, English League One, MLS, Scottish Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A, Swiss Super League, LFP, Beach Soccer Mundialito and a lot more.
- Other sports such as Swimming along with Boxing, Cricket and Volleyball are also available for viewing/streaming.
How to Watch beIN Sports From Outside The Middle East?
This is the part where it gets a bit tricky, so pay close attention.
As with everything in life, there is always a catch with something that sounds too good to be true.
You already know the sounds-too-good-to-be-true part. Which is that beIN Sports has one of the largest content libraries in the world.
Now comes the what’s-the-catch part.
The catch is that the paid version of beIN Sports, the one you subscribe to in order to watch everything online and which also grants you access to an app specifically made for TV along with mobile streaming, is not available outside the Middle East.
Too bad right?
But only partially.
BeIN Sports is also offering its streaming services in a lot of other regions such as,
- Saudi Arabia
Regardless of the fact that you might not have heard of about half of these places, beIN Sports is there.
But our initial question has not been answered.
How To Watch beIN Sports In The US or The UK?
In other words, anywhere but the middle east, right?
Well, you’re not the only one, let’s start with that.
You can’t subscribe to beIN Sports online services if you are not in the Middle East.
From our experience and research, there are only two (or three depending on how you count) ways to bypass this geo-restriction.
The first method is to use a VPN service provider.
How To Watch beIN Sports Outside Middle East With a VPN?
Using a VPN service provider you can unblock beIN Sports from anywhere in the world.
A VPN stands for Virtual Private Network and what it does is that it re-routes your internet traffic from one of its own servers.
A VPN’s servers are present in all major locations around the world, if it is a good VPN service, and it basically shows all the websites that you want to access that you are from the country of your choosing, not the country of your residence or birth.
Usually, a VPN service is an online service that offers subscription packages for the use of its services which enables users to access blocked content.
By blocked content, we mean content that has been locked geographically.
When authorities block content, they lock it.
To access that content, you have to use international VPN servers.
International VPN servers change the IP of you computer machine to the country of your choosing.
Right now, we recommend that you use IPVanish for this task as your VPN of choice.
You can sign up for a sweet deal on IPVanish by going to their official website here.
IPVanish is the fastest and most reliable VPN service in the market today.
It has servers all over the world and provides its services at quite reasonable rates and hence has been at the number one spot in our VPN rankings for years.
IPVanish supports multiple devices and you can connect simultaneous devices to the VPN service from just one subscription.
If it wasn’t clear enough already, then know that IPVanish will unblock beIN Sports for you from any place in the world.
Once you have signed up for one of the IPVanish packages, you need to follow these steps,
- First, you have to download their application client for your favorite device.
- Then you need to install that application package on your device.
- After that, you must run the application
- Then, from the main menu select the server of your choice in the country of your choice.
- Then go to the official beIN Sports website and sign up for an account.
- Remember that you must sign up for the account after you have activated the IPVanish VPN service.
These steps have to be performed in order to make sure you don’t run into problems.
How To Watch beIN Sports Outside Middle East With A SmartDNS?
As mentioned before, you have to unlock beIN Sports for most regions of the world apart from the Middle East.
If you want a cheaper solution as compared to a VPN service then a SmartDNS is your best bet.
While a SmartDNS service does not provide the same security features or the amount of location as a premium VPN service (like IPVanish), it is a good alternative.
It provides speed and the ability to unlock content at an affordable rate.
Because a SmartDNS doesn’t have as many features as a VPN service, it is also light on resource consumption.
StrongDNS is the only SmartDNS that we recommend if you want to unblock beIN Sports and watch beIN Sports from outside the Middle East.
You can sign up for a sweet deal on StrongDNS by going to their official website here.
How To Watch beIN Sports Outside Middle East With Kodi?
This option may or may not be legal depending on how you use it.
Anyhow, with Kodi you can watch everything there is to watch on planet earth.
But installing Kodi on your favorite computer machine is the hard part.
Most people avoid this option because it requires a bit of effort and time.
Lucky for you, we have a guide where we’ll show you how to setup Kodi to watch beIN Sports outside the Middle East with ease.
Know from the outside that to install Kodi on your device, any device that is, you will need to first find a compatible version of Kodi.
After that, you’ll need a working Kodi add-on.
Apart from the VPN method, Kodi is the best method to watch beIN Sports from outside the Middle East using beIN Sports Connect live.
Kodi can be installed on your,
- Any other device that is kodi-enabled from the outset.
How To Watch beIN Sports Connect With Kodi (Tutorial)
First, understand the fact that there are two types of Kodi builds.
- Krypton 17
We’ll describe the method to install both of these on your favorite device.
In other words, choose the one that suits your needs and device.
You will need to follow all the steps, in order, to install UK Turk Playlist.
Once you have installed the UK Turk Playlist, you’ll be able to watch beIN Sports from outside the Middle East with Kodi.
For a detailed Kodi tutorial on how to install Kodi on your PC, go here.
How To Watch beIN Sports on Kodi (Jarvis Edition)
First, download the latest version of Kodi for your device from the official website.
Extract the file if you have to.
After extraction/no-extraction, install the setup on your favorite device.
When you have Kodi running on your device then start following this guide.
These are the steps that you need to take in order,
- First, launch Kodi application on your device
- Then go to Systems and then to File Manager
- After that, you should click on Add Source
- Now you need to select the option that says None.
- After following the previous step simply type http://kodi.metalkettle.co/ and then hit Done.
- Now you should see an option that says Enter a name for this media source. It is here that you need to input MK Repo. When you have done that, click the Done button to continue with the process
- Now find the button where it says OK.
- Click OK.
- After that, find a way to get back to your Kodi home screen menu.
- Now you need to, again, go to Systems and then to Settings.
- When you have done that, then you need to go to Addons.
- After going to add-ons, you need to select Install from zip file.
- On the next window that pops up, you must choose MK Repo.
- Then simply hit repository.metalkettle-1.7.1.zip.
- Again, you will want to go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Go to Systems and then to Settings, after which you should select Add-ons.
- Choose Install from repository and then Metalkettles Addon Repository.
- After that go to Video Addons.
- Now choose Uk Turk Playlist from the options and then hit Install.
- Go back to your Kodi home screen one last time and hit Videos and then Addons.
- You should now be able to successfully launch UK Turk
- Choose Sports from the options
- From the given list, scroll down to the option where it says beIN Sports
- Choose beIN Sports
- Watch all the sports that you could ever consume in a single lifetime, for free.
How To Watch beIN Sports on Kodi (Krypton Edition)
Again, you should have Kodi installed and running on your device of choice.
Then start following the below-given steps,
- Launch Kodi
- Select System Settings from the main menu and then head to Expert Mode. When you get there, hit Addons.
- Now, you need to turn on Unknown sources.
- You should now see a warning message. Ignore it and just click Yes.
- Make your way back to the Kod home screen and then hit Settings icon.
- After that, go to your File Manager and then hit Add Source.
- Now select None and then type in the following address (don’t include the quotes): “http://kodi.metalkettle.co/”.
- Now, input the name MK Repo and then hit Ok.
- After that click on the option that says Package Installer Icon. This icon should be located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the option Install from Zip File
- Now go ahead and select MK Repo.
- After that simply select repository.metalkettle-1.7.1zip
- After you have completed the previous step, you must select Install from repository and then select Metalkettles Addon Repository.
- Then select Video Addons.
- Now, choose UK Turk Playlist and then hit Install.
- Now you’re almost all set. Just launch the newly installed UK Turk
- Choose Sports from the given options
- From the list, scroll down if you have to, and select where it says beIN Sports
- Watch beIn Sports online from outside Middle East.
Why You Should Always Use A VPN Service With Kodi.
IF you have followed our given instructions from top to bottom in this super guide, then that should grant you the certificate of being smart.
In other words, you’re a smart person.
Now being that smart about stuff comes with great responsibility.
You need to make sure you carry that momentum moving on with your life.
Before this turns into a life coaching guide, let’s just say there are people on Kodi who stream illegal stuff.
Some also stream legal stuff which is pretty high quality.
People who stream sports, live, using Kodi have to be careful because their online privacy can be compromised.
Do we really need to remind you that your internet service provider could be watching your every move on the internet, all the time?
You don’t want that.
Neither do we.
So, in order to stay safe from copyright trolls and the like, you need to hide your online self.
There is no better way to hide and protect your identity than by using a VPN service.
With a VPN service, you can keep spying organization at bay without much effort.
Trust us, you don’t want them to know what you are doing online either.
Kodi users who just go on Kodi and watch everything that pops up on their home screen end up getting letters from their internet service providers.
These warning letters do not bring good news with them.
And let’s not even talk about all the copyright infringement notices. These ship right to your home address as well if you don’t use a VPN with Kodi.
We’re not saying you’ll always get intro trouble for using Kodi, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
If you want to stay away from legal troubles then always use a VPN service with Kodi.
Benefits Of Using VPN Service With Kodi
With a VPN service, you’ll be first connected to a VPN server and then you’ll be connected to the internet.
This will ensure that your online presence is protected no matter what.
Moreover, a VPN service is also pretty useful if you don’t want your internet service provider to throttle your connection speed.
Additionally, know that some of the best Kodi add-ons are region locked.
In other words, to get them to work right you will need a VPN service which allows you to connect from countries where those Kodi add-ons are not blocked.
Does it not impress you that a premium VPN service has VPN apps for all available devices.
You could watch beIN Sports from outside the Middle East from the palm of your hand with a smartphone or tablet.
As mentioned before, IPVanish is the best VPN service available in the market today.
It is fast, secure and reliable. Plus, it has some great packages which makes the VPN itself a complete package.
Use IPVanish with Kodi and stay safe forever.
IPVanish also offers a complete seven-day money back guarantee for those who want to try the service out before committing.
What’s more, IPVanish has multiple VPN application for various operating systems along with devices.
Each VPN app from IPVanish is optimized to be used with a specific device.
More importantly, though, IPVanish works great with Kodi.
IPVanish itself does not keep any logs or record or history of browsing activity on any of its customers.
In other words, IPVanish has a zero log policy which makes it the best VPN service provider in the industry today.
You can sign up for a sweet deal on IPVanish by going to their official website here.
The Ultimate beIN Sports Connect Channel List For Kodi
The list of channels available for viewing on Kodi is infinite.
In fact, the list of beIN Sports channels available on Kodi is pretty big too.
Here are the beIN Sports Connect channels that are available to you on Kodi.
- BeIN Sports 1 HD
- BeIN Sports 2 HD
- BeIN Sports 3 HD
- BeIN Sports 4 HD
- BeIN Sports 5 HD
- BeIN Sports 6 HD
- BeIN Sports 7 HD
- BeIN Sports 8 HD
- BeIN Sports 9 HD
- BeIN Sports 10 HD
- BeIN Sports 11 HD
- BeIN Sports 12 HD
That’ a lot of channels right.
So what are you waiting for? Install Kodi and let it rip.
Using Kodi is the cheapest option available from the lot. But it may not be always legal in your area and country.
Using Kodi and its Kodi add-ons you can watch beIN Sports from outside the Middle East without any problems.
Kodi channels can stream content right into your,
- Fire TV Stick
- Android TV Box
Remember that online streaming through the use of Kodi add-ons is free.
That doesn’t mean that it is always legal, as mentioned before.
Therefore, you should always use a VPN service with Kodi.
So prepare yourself well and sign up for a premium VPN service like IPVanish to protect yourself and your online identity.
This guide and tutorial are only for educational purposes.
Securitygladiators does not condone neither supports or promotes any illegal action or copyright violations.
Always take good care of the fact that you’re not breaking any laws.
Consult with your lawyer on engaging in torrent activities or streaming channels from the internet using Kodi or any other open source platform.
Latest posts by Zohair (see all)
- Robocalls Rule Cancelled. Ajit Pai Can’t Celebrate Enough. - 20 March 2018 8:37 PM
- Spectre And Meltdown: Unchecked Innovation And Its Costs - 19 March 2018 4:42 PM
- Qustodio Review: The Only Edition Worth Your Time - 17 March 2018 10:52 PM